My very early mornings have paid off! I mentioned elsewhere that my friend Carol who owns and breeds ponies gets me out of bed at the most crazy hours to go to the horse shows with her.
Congtatulations Carol and Pepe,
"CHAMPION" and "SUPREME CHAMPION" at Ipswich 12 May 2007.

Tunisian crochet scarf, I love doing this type of crochet. Still trying to learn all the different stitches and will definitely keep working with it.
Finally, something for myself, a knee rug.
Cardigan with matching bonnet, for RW Hospital.
One of the places nominated for the Charity of the month on our knitting group.

Dinosaur, One of many toys I hope to get done for kiddies Christmas stockings.

Vest, size 12 to 18 months.
3 comments:
I was searching for patterns to use up odd ends of wool for charity and I ended up at your page. Woohoo! I'm totally smitten by the knee rug! I love the texture! Could you please tell me where I can find the pattern??
Hi Kristi, nice to have you visiting here.
The pattern is actually a very old one for making pram covers. I am not sure where it is at the moment but I will see if I can find it on the net for you. If I find mine in the meantime I will let you know.
Oh my!! I found it and it's free! From Stitch Needlecraft and Home Feature Magazine, January 1951. Here's the link: http://www.vintagepurls.net.nz/kidspatterns.html#PrincessPramCover
Thank you so much for your inspiration! I'm planning on making some for the retirement home near me!
Kristi in Canada
ps - we call Tunisian stitch the afghan stitch. Might help you find some more patterns if you search it.
Post a Comment