Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fixed, I think

After nearly tearing my hair out last night, I think I finally sorted out the mess I made. There is no way to be sure other than to wait and see.

What am I crafting? Well.....
A group I am in on Ravelry are having a crochet swap at the end of the month. The swap item is a crochet hook holder, I have mine made already but cannot put up a picture yet, who knows my swap partner may come here for a look see and I don't want her to see it before she gets it. I will add a picture after the end of the month. I can only hope it is good enough, these ladies can really do some lovely crochet and I am no where near their standard...yet.

I also have have on my needles a scarf and attempting to crochet socks for Liam, that could be another story. I tried to crochet an adult pair a couple of weeks ago but the heel tossed me, never mind I will get there!!

Karen, the owner of Knitting for Brisbane's Needy online group, is in Melbourne at the moment and I was going to hand over another lot of donations to her today. When I found out where she was staying.....over near Dandenong.....I decided that wasn't such a good idea, so I am meeting her on Sunday at the airport to hand them over and have a quick catch up. I am gonna have to be pretty nifty the airport around 11.30am then over to Sydenham by 1pm for a meet up with the ladies from another group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made it in plenty of time !! Well done. I can't wait to see the pics of your crochet case !