
This is just a small selection of the items I have made over the last couple of months. Jackets, scarves, neck warmers and hand warmers for the Charity Knitting group I beong to. I also got request from a Wild Life carer to make some Pouches for possums and Joeys. She was in desperate need of as many as she could get as Spring is approaching fast and that is when they use them most. I made39 Possum pouch liners and 5 Joey pouches, also knitted a couple of pouches for her, I also had a couple of ladies offer their help with knitting some. Their help was greatly appreciated as that added another 10 knitted to the tally, and I hope the babies are cozy in them.

This is a beanie with a peak, hopefully like the baseball caps that are so popular with the young ones these days. I forwarded it to our organiser and await her opinion on whether it is any good for the homeless street kids. Very easy to knit and does not take a lot of yarn, I used recycled 8 ply wool for this one so it should be nice and warm.
4 comments:
Beautiful beautiful works. I especially love the colour and style of the little boy's hoodie. Soooo stylish !
Beautiful work, and so much of it !! I especially love the marone and grey child's cardigan . . . gorgeous style and colour. Amazing work !
They look so cool, the homeless would look very fancy indeed.
Oh I love your knitted sweater, the two colors look great together. You are a wonderful knitter and you have made such a lot too. They will be very appreciative of it all. How did you go with your scarf you were knitting on Sunday. Oh and it is nice to have another knitter along to those things, I always feel the odd one out who doesnt crochet properly.
Post a Comment