Friday, August 22, 2008

New photos


 Knee rug for Charity A dinosaur for Liam



These photos are not all new projects, some of them have been made for a while but I hadn't got around to uploading them.

Knitted moccasins. The only pair I thought to take photo of, but I probably made about a 10 or 12 pairs.


Baby Jacket.




This Crochet Cross book mark is one I made for my girl friend, she then asked if I would make some for her Church to be used for Christmas gifts for Elders of said Church. I made a dozen white ones for her.



Toddlers jacket, made with 14 ply yarn. Would be lovely and snug used as a coat also.






5 comments:

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

What a great variety of work.

Anonymous said...

Amazing, you made that many pairs of the moccasins . . . plus all those other items . . . you're AMAZING !

Anabelle said...

do you have the pattern for that cross? I love it!

Dawn said...

Hi Anabelle, Glad you like the cross. I am not sure if I still have the pattern but I will check and get back to you. I do know I got it free from the net so searching google may find it.

Yvette said...

Dawnie - finally got to work out how to add blog URL's to my blog!!And I got reading yours - where did you get the pattern for the knitted moccasins? I have been making knitted felted clogs slippers - but these moccasins look so good - can you point me in the right direction! I shall look you up on Crochet Vic

love

Yvette