
As I mentioned earlier I have been bitten by the Tunisian Crochet bug. I have enjoyed the time spent learning this and will continue practising. I have found that I don't have anywhere near the trouble with my hands doing this with the larger hook compared to the pain I get with the smaller "normal" hooks. It seems to be a warmer fabric too, which makes it great for my charity scarves and beanies.
The beanie for a baby and the kid's scarf below are the first items off the hook.

I had the stitches removed from my leg today and the doctor is pleased with healing so I am happy that all went well.

Is this cute or what? the photo came off the net and it stated that this is the worlds smallest horse. It stands at somethin' like 18" tall, that's not hard to believe is it?
My dog was larger!
No comments:
Post a Comment