Dawniedear

This blog will be mostly about my Charity Knitting, but could include anything that takes my fancy at the time.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

World's Greatest Shave 2007 - Be brave and shave!

World's Greatest Shave 2007 - Be brave and shave!
Posted by Dawn at 9:51 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Ray, my love.

"Music I heard with you was more than music, and bread that I broke with you was more than bread. Now that I am without you, all is desolate; All that was once so beautiful is dead"--Conrad Aiken

Craftsy

Craftsy Block of the Month

2011

2009

Blog Archive

Visitors

Flickr

ravelry-88x31

About Me

Dawn
Victoria, Australia
Originally a Victorian who came to visit, now I won't leave, but I am sure there are some who wish I would lol. Have returned to Vic.
View my complete profile

Labels

  • 2010 Sunbury Show (1)
  • Anniversary (1)
  • Appreciation (1)
  • Beginning (1)
  • Bro Doug (1)
  • Charity (1)
  • Charity Total 2010 (1)
  • Circular Jacket and donations (1)
  • Crochet Vest (1)
  • Day out in Daylesford and Donations (1)
  • Donations (2)
  • Erynn (1)
  • Favorite songs (Truckie) (2)
  • Footy Premiers (1)
  • Homeless Connect QLD (1)
  • Horse Shows and Donations (1)
  • hotpads and hooks (1)
  • Lest we forget (1)
  • Liam (1)
  • Long Tail Cast On (1)
  • Magic Loop (1)
  • Memorial (1)
  • Messed it up (1)
  • New Years 07-08 (1)
  • Recycling Yarn and Crochet Squares (1)
  • Socks (2)
  • Soup Vans (1)
  • Unlabeled (3)
  • Westgate Bridge Tragedy (1)
  • Widow hood (1)
  • Wiggles (1)

Followers

Progress

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.