Sunday, March 25, 2007



Had a busy few days, so not a lot of knitting done.

Progress on the Tomten I started has been slow, the sleeves have proven to be a bit of a challenge for me. I have only managed to get one done after having to frog it twice, I cannot get the underarm join as tidy as I would like it to be.

If you look closely at the join you can see how loose and untidy it is, anyone with any clues???????? I would appreciate the advice.


My friend Carol, had her Pony entered in the Royal Agricultural Show, in Toowoomba QLD. We left home at 4am Friday morning and as the pony was on both Friday and Saturday we stayed overnight instead of travelling all the way home and back again the following morning. That was an experience, sleeping in the back of a Landcruiser is definately for the youngin's. The outing was succesful for the pony (Pepe), he came away with a first, second, third and two reserve champion.


No comments: