Saturday, March 17, 2007


I did it, I did it !!!
Thank you to all who supported me with this fund raiser I appreciate it more than you will ever know. With your donations I managed to raise $340.oo in the few weeks I was signed up. Not a great deal of money in the scheme of things but every cent counts in the fight against this dreadful disease.






Remember 15 or so years ago when the Ninja Turtles were all the rage with the kids.....on my recent visit to Victoria I found the 2 jumpers that I knitted for my two eldest grandsons. I must say it was nice to see them again after all these years, I actually thought the boys mother had thrown them away when they out grew them. Michelle had saved them for if and when she had a son.


The boys wore these until they grew out of them, just proves if you use 100% wool and wash according to the directions the condition of the garment remains good for many years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your shave, Dawn! Great effort raising that much money in such a short time.

Tracy said...

I have 2 little boys who would adore those :) May have to knit them for next winter :)